Crimea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A walk in the Night (open)
The Shooting Star  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm by Kaoru

» Yumiko Misora
The Shooting Star  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am by Saphiran

» Kaoru's Channel
The Shooting Star  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm by Kaoru

» Lethe Goldheart
The Shooting Star  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:15 am by Saphiran

» Elmorn's weapons
The Shooting Star  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:06 pm by Kaoru

» Some sketches
The Shooting Star  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:05 pm by Yumiko Misora

» Home
The Shooting Star  EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 pm by Yumiko Misora

» Elmorn
The Shooting Star  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 pm by Saphiran

» Sachi Rein's spells
The Shooting Star  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 pm by Sachi Rein

Affiliates
free forum

The Shooting Star

Go down

The Shooting Star  Empty The Shooting Star

Post by Kaoru Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Word on the street states that earlier this week, a cafe was bought out by a Clan Leader. With this being said, today, Kaoru wanders down the pathway to a bar. While making his way down the lane, Kaoru notices a bunch of maintenance signs surrounding a great hole in the ground. "Perfect timing!" Kaoru shouts, throwing the signs out of the way as he makes his way through. He sits over the edge of the hole as workers begin to yell at him. The Mage Leader ignores them until they stand right next to him. "I'm not here for an argument." I state softly, "I'm here to buyout this area." The workers become astonished, running to their chief as Kaoru stays still.

The chief now approaches Kaoru as he grins in response. An immediate nod is made as the chief confirms that Kaoru really wishes to buyout his property. The stupid man asks if Kaoru even knows what he's buying out, and he nods again. The boss now questions him, wondering if he is of legal age to even drink. "Here's my license." Kaoru declares as he passes over his identification. Known not to most, the legal drinking age is 18 in Italia, Kaoru standing right now at the age of 19. Handing his ID back, the chief asks what Kaoru wishes to call this new area. "I will call it <<The Shooting Star>>" All workers begin to chuckle at the name as Kaoru responds angrily, forming fire in his palms to give a fearsome image. "Do you not know how special a shooting star is?" Kaoru asks, frightening the workers as they shake their heads. "A shooting star always gives a graceful impact to those who witness it. People are known to have good times whenever they see a shooting star, so why not name a bar after it? Bars are for having good times, correct?" The chief and his workers nod as they go through the final step: payment. Buying a property wasn't worth much to the Mages as all their items were legendary; extremely high-priced (even priceless), rare and legendary. In other words, the Library is a place of money, itself. A great amount of cash is handed over to the workers as Kaoru smiles. A blueprint is given to the chief as this whole project was already planned out. "You have three weeks!" Kaoru shouts as he leaves the construction site.

[END]
[Topic Closed]
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum