Crimea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A walk in the Night (open)
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm by Kaoru

» Yumiko Misora
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am by Saphiran

» Kaoru's Channel
A walk in the Night (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm by Kaoru

» Lethe Goldheart
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:15 am by Saphiran

» Elmorn's weapons
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:06 pm by Kaoru

» Some sketches
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:05 pm by Yumiko Misora

» Home
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 pm by Yumiko Misora

» Elmorn
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 pm by Saphiran

» Sachi Rein's spells
A walk in the Night (open) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 pm by Sachi Rein

Affiliates
free forum

A walk in the Night (open)

2 posters

Go down

A walk in the Night (open) Empty A walk in the Night (open)

Post by Saphiran Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:22 am

Saphiran was in one of her moods, knowing how she can be dangerous, she decided to take a walk down a narrow ally downtown. Halfway down, she found a rooftop low enough to jump UP onto and sit alone, away from everyone.. from causing danger. She jumped up onto the roof and sat down, thinking about her past, present, and what could possibly be in store in her future... It wasn't like Saphiran to think of her past.. or future. She usually doesn't care. But tonight, she was feeling rather alone, and decided it would help ease the pain. As she sat on the rooftop, she took out her notebook and a pencil and began writing. It's been a long day... She sighed and continued writing her poetry and stories.
Saphiran
Saphiran

http://www.hsotd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A walk in the Night (open) Empty Re: A walk in the Night (open)

Post by Kaoru Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 pm

"So this is the Ally" Kaoru thinks to himself, merely coming across this area for a tour. While thinking most of the people around him in the past were his friends, compared to now, they were unable to be seen, and so even though this wasn't a rightful place to discover, Kaoru thought "Hey! Maybe I can learn a thing or two here!" With this being said, he lays against a tree, crossing his arms as he thinks. "My future, my fate, my destiny; where will it all lead me?" Normally people came here if they were depressed, though Kaoru was here simply to speak to God. That's right. Even Mages still remember who He is. Using a tiny portion of his power, Kaoru sets a small flame to hover over his index finger. "This flame...how significant is it to you...or rather...to me...God?" Kaoru asks.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Saphiran continued writing in her notebook, taking her mind off the world just a while longer. Once she was finished she got up and began walking again. A little ways ahead she could see a small orange light. It seems as though someone is lighting a fire up ahead.. I think i may turn back just in case they are dangerous. She thought to herself. She turned on her heel and began to walk in the opposite direction, but her fascination got the best of her and she decided to turn around and keep going anyway. She walked down the ally until she came upon a boy leaning against a tree with the fire dancing on his fingertips. She nodded to him in acknowledgement then kept on walking.
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Kaoru continues to stare at the flame on his finger, wondering more about his life until a lady crosses him. Seeing as she said nothing, Kaoru sighed, finding the girl very impolite. "Hello." He greets, grinning as he tries to get her attention, and putting the fire out. He stops from there, for saying too much could portray a rather creepy image. He sits there, smiling and hoping that the lady will turn around. She did attract him, after all. He looks down upon the grass, putting his hands in between the blades as the wind sways them to the east, running along his fingertips. It was a good feeling. "This place is cool." Kaoru thought aloud.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Saphiran turned around and acknowledged the young man. "Greetings. How might you be?" She smiled down at him as he places his hands on the blades of grass. After realizing the conversation may lead on and be a while longer, she sat next to him, being a little ways away and took out her notebook again, beginning to write.
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Kaoru smiles brightly as the girl seems to cooperate with his greeting, watching her greet herself, as well. "I'm good, thanks. And how might you be?" It was always like Kaoru to copy the words of another. It's the way he learned English, after all. He is surprised, however to see the lady act so friendly as to sit next to him right away. It's like she knew he was a good person. "Oh, and my name is Kaoru." Kaoru adds, still smiling, "What's yours?"
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Saphiran looked up from her writing and responded "I'm doing just fine. Thanks" She smiled one more then began writing again as Kaoru studied her. After a few moments she heard him mention his name and ask for hers in return. "My name is Saphiran Goldheart, and I am the leader of the Laguz, It's nice to meet you." She began writing one more.
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 pm

As they continued to talk, Kaoru felt more at ease with this woman, yet he still had his suspicions. "A leader, huh?" Kaoru replies, grinning, "I'm the leader of the Mages, though you probably already know that." Kaoru felt embarrassed to not recognize one of the leaders in Crimea. Maybe it was his work that made him so distracted from society, hence why he's here right now. He knew from the start that somehow, he had a reason to be here. He smiles as he notices Saphiran writing. "A writer? That's cool!" Kaoru comments, smiling brightly, "I'm more of an athletic-type person, though as a kid, I always wanted to be able to write my own stories. Just goes to show how much life can change you."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Saphiran looked up from her journal and smiled. "Yeah.. It has it's perks, but it also has some downfalls.." She frowned for a slight second then smiled once more. "And yeah, I enjoy writing, I've done it since I was little. I started off with small poems, and now i write short stories and such." She gleamed with pride after saying this last sentence and nodded at Kaoru's comment about how life can change you.
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"Nothing is perfect, and there's always room for improvement." Kaoru states, grinning, "You know, the Ally is a place to go alone, but it's also a place to make stories." Kaoru smiles as he says this, peeking over to see some of Saphiran's writing. She had fine writing, and just by skimming through the work, Kaoru could easily paint pictures in his mind. "Let's make a story together." Kaoru stretches his arms for a minute before turning back to Saphiran. "Don't take that flirtatiously."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Saphiran looked to Kaoru. "Write a story.. t-together?" She pondered the thought for a moment. "I've never had someone have interest in writing a story with me before.." She smiled and nodded at him. "But it seems fun, and ha. I wouldn't. I don't believe in love... or ya know.. relationships"
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Kaoru laughs softly as he hears more about Saphiran. "I'm not interested in love, either." He states, "Well, I am, but it takes time, you know? Besides, I don't even know who to be interested in yet." With this being said, he looks up to the sky for a moment. "A story can be as simple as writing about the stars you see above. What do you want this story to be about?" He asks.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Saphiran smiles at Kaoru as he laughs. It's beautiful.. She then looks down at the ground. "Yeah, i know.. And I don't know. I write about anything really. Got any ideas?"
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Kaoru grins as Saphiran asks him about ideas for a story. He stands up, facing her and stretching his arms out. "This right here; the stars, the night sky, the abstract lights- everything!" With this being said, I sit back down, letting Saphiran embrace my ideas before making a judgment. "Though these are just my ideas." I add, "If we're gonna make a story together, we need an agreement on both sides, don't ya think?"
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Saphiran nodded at Kaoru and his ideas. "Sounds good, but that's not much of a story, unless you plan on writing non-fiction. I like more of the fake stuff, things i can make up. It's more fun that way." She then smiled at him.
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:01 pm

"So you like fantasizing, huh?" Kaoru smiles, completely directing his attention to Saphiran, "Well, we could still use an environment similar to this as a setting with made-up characters, but we'd need much more in addition: plot, twists, dialogue, etc." With this being said, I continue thinking critically. "Any thoughts coming to mind?"
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Saphiran smiled back. "Sounds good... hmmm.. now to think of ideas.." Saphiran ponders some thoughts for a moment, thinking of stories to write.
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Kaoru ponders some thoughts as well. He knows now about the setting, but still needs a plot and characters (for the beginning of this project, of course). "Do you want these characters to be just like us, or something like a human being without powers?" I ask, looking to Saphiran with curiosity. "Also, should they both be male, female, one of each?"
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Saphiran looked at Kaoru. "I think there will be multiple characters with multiple personalities, but no powers.. well not really there may be some." She thinks for a moment.." How about 'To Love a Vampire'? Does that sound like a good title??"
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 pm

"Multiple characters with multiple personalities, huh?" Kaoru confirms, "By multiple personalities, are you suggesting Multiple Personality Disorder, or multiple traits for each character?" Kaoru takes a deep breath after this as he wished for a fantastic world, and not one with ordeals. Albeit, he could do with the title Saphiran suggested. "I like the title, though it kind of reminds me of events I've seen already. Also, I can see that you're into romance." Kaoru chuckles softly and briefly at his second statement, the reason for his brief activity being from what he remembered about Saphiran and her feelings about love. Kaoru wondered if she meant love under human tradition, or love under her race. Maybe this is why her story included vampires. Albeit, just like Kaoru stated previously, he felt as though he had seen these events before; either through media or personal experience.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Saphiran nodded at Kaoru. "Yes, and like personalities trait wise. I feel they shouldn't have just one. If they have more, they can be more interesting." She smiles softly at him. and yes i do enjoy romance. I don't know why... Seeming as i don't have much experience. But that is because of my doing, since I don't believe in love.."
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Kaoru laughs softly at Saphiran's comments. "You're an interesting character." Kaoru compliments, his use of words intentional in this case- especially since the two are writing a story. Aside from this, Kaoru agrees with everything Saphiran says. "You seem to know your stuff, huh?" Kaoru comments further, "Now onto the characters, I suppose? If so, I have the names in my head already." Kaoru laughs more as Saphiran mentions again that she doesn't believe in love. "You know love isn't just about relationships, hugging and kissing, right?" Kaoru explains, "Well, it is about making relationships, but I assume not in the way you're thinking about them, especially in regards to romance."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphiran Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Saphiran chuckled at Kaoru. "Thanks.. I think. and yeah, i do I guess.." She smiled softly at Kaoru and nodded. She then thought about what he's said. He seems sweet, and completely harmless. she then smiled to herself. "So lets hear your character names then shall we? And yes.. I know"
Saphiran
Saphiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm

"Blaine and Autumn." Kaoru replies with ease, "What do you think?" Kaoru looks at the ground as he ponders more thoughts into his head, slight embarrassment lying still on his face as Saphiran didn't seem to get exactly what he was trying to say. He plays with the grass blades, running his right hand through them. However, as he does so, the soothing wind returns. As this wind moves past Kaoru, he feels more relaxed and refreshed. While in the moment, he awaits Saphiran's response.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down